SolarCity

www.solarcity.com

It has been a great experience working for SolarCity

Field Energy Consultant (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsGreat salary, awesome commission structure, and they offer fantastic benefits. So far I have worked forSolarCity for about 5 months now and I have never worked for a company as exciting and life changing as this company. Not only does SolarCity help our country here but it is also helping third world countries.

ConsThere are no downsides when you are passionate of what you do. If you like to work and you want to be compensated for your hard work this is the place to be. There is no negative when you are helping earth be a better tomorrow for our future generations.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management would be that we need to continue expanding to others stores where we can meet more people. It would be great if we can also expand to other states.

Great culture, tons of growth, love it!

Senior Inside Energy Consultant (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everyone is so willing to help. Tons of growth opportunity. Fast paced but still fun. I… Cons: Not really a con but.....With rapid growth comes change. We change… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing all the fun stuff, contests, parties etc. this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Growing company.

Junior PV Installer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lot's of OT, lot's of work. Cons: not moving up as fast as promised upon hire. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up nice work !! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SolarCity.

Worked for SolarCity? Contribute to the Community!