SolarCity

www.solarcity.com
  www.solarcity.com
There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

There is No Place Like SolarCity!

Current Employee - Field Sales Representative  in  Blackwood, NJ
Current Employee - Field Sales Representative in Blackwood, NJ

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at SolarCity is a very stress free no pressure environment that make it a pleaure to wake up and go to work every day.I consider one of the luckiest days of my life when they offered me a career with the company .I have never worked somewhere that ever person in the company has the access reach out to the founders of the company on any given day and they look forward to hearing your input on how to make their company a better place.

Cons

I really do not have anything bad to say about the company and I am very satisified with my employment.

364 Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity (View Most Recent)

CAUTION

I worked at SolarCity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Although, I had a terrible experience the last year I worked with SolarCity, I cant say it wasn't always bad, they have just made some terrible decisions and got very ruthless after going public.

Cons

This company doesn't pay their employees well, they will also manipulate the system in order to pay someone completely different from someone with the same job title, also too many changes within a company in such a little time makes employees feel unstable and they will have no problem disposing you.

Additionally, if you work with this company, don't get sick, pregnant or let them know you may need to take any type of leave. They will find a reason to make sure you are out the door before hand.

TRAIN YOUR NEW MANAGERS, WHO NEVER HAD EXPERIENCE MANAGING, HOW TO BE A MANAGER AND NOT SOMEONE WHO EXPLOITS & BULLIES THEIR EMPLOYEES!

Not recommended

Current Employee - Operations  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice people to work with.

Cons

They pay very low. People come and go in a fast pace. This company does not treasure talents. Many people left for it's bad tr

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

Worked for SolarCity? Contribute to the Community!