SolarCity

www.solarcity.com

Fast paced, profitable, & changing the world for good!

Field Energy Advisor (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsI wake up everyday knowing that I am making a difference locally, nationally, and globally. We are growing so fast that there are great opportunities for people willing to work hard and make a difference! I got great tools day #1 to do my job. In general I get to spend 90% of my time and mental energy with customers and coworkers who pump me up and give me faith in our future.

ConsWe are growing so fast that some great, well meaning folks who believe in our mission, but need a lot more guidance, can get left behind. You really need to be on your game coming into this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure we keep hiring people who really do have what it takes (heart, drive, talent) to keep this industry thriving for the long term. That means sometimes not hiring the best salesman in the short term to get the salesperson that cares most about quality in the long term.

SolarCity Makes Me Happy!

Inside Solar Advisor (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at SolarCity for less than a year

Pros: Great management, amazing co-workers, multiple incentives and resources to help us help people save money!… Cons: The biggest downfall is I never want to go home… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on motivation, assisting and managing the way you do.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Stepping Stone with no pay Raises

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SolarCity

Pros: Good Benefits. A good place to get started in Solar, those who get… Cons: No pay raises. Very high turnover, very unorganized, routinely told… Advice to Senior Management: Pay Raises based upon Performance and longevity would keep your extremely high turnover down. I have been here for… More
There are newer reviews on SolarCity.

Worked for SolarCity? Contribute to the Community!