SolarCity

www.solarcity.com
  www.solarcity.com
There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

Never had a company care so much for their employees

Current Employee - Direct Energy Consultant  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Direct Energy Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Product, Awesome Marketing plan and business structure, they care about their employees and customers. If you look at any negative views on yelp Peter Rive part owner of the company responds to every single person. I can contact Peter and Lyndon Rive at any point with suggestions or improvements. Everyone listens. We all work together in harmony. I have been waiting a long time to find a company that has the correct strategic mindset, good ethical and moral structure. This is it.

Cons

They are almost too generous, I am not used to it. Unlike the companies I work with in the past. I was very skeptical, but after being with this company for 3 months and massive research this company is well on their way to being the biggest utility in the US and I am glad to be apart of the ride.

The management in Denver rocks!! Cory Ellis is very knowledgeable and cares about the success of his team. He is very patient, can answer 20 questions at once and not feel overwhelmed.

333 Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity (View Most Recent)

Rapidly growing company filled with forward thinkers.

Former Employee - Direct Energy Consultant  in  Honolulu, HI
    Former Employee - Direct Energy Consultant in Honolulu, HI

I worked at SolarCity full-time

Pros

Despite rapid growth, SolarCity still tries to remain nimble and adapt quickly when necessary.
    Great values.

Cons

Its difficult to understand what is going on with HR. At times they were completely unresponsive. My entire team had to wait for several extra months to get our benefits set up. The online system didnt work and HR simply did not respond to voice/emails.

Keep kicking butt

My experience here in Solarcity has been a great ride of knowledge.

Current Employee - Installer  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Installer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learn something new everyday
    It's fun working with new people
    Knowing that your saving the planet
    Work not to difficult

Cons

Working in hot temperatures
    Working with ropes

Working with this company over this pass year, I have learned and conquer many positions.
    I been an assistant auditor for about 8 to 9 months. I can do a site audit from start to finish. While installing I can complete the roof from being the first man up to being the last man down. Do need some help with breaking in the main services panels, and hanging and wiring inverters.

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

Worked for SolarCity? Contribute to the Community!