SolarCity

www.solarcity.com
There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

Who's got it better than us? Nobody!

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Granite Bay, CA
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Granite Bay, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture! Management that cares about their employees and their career growth as well as their own. Pay is outstanding for what you get to do all day. Execs really want to change the world and you can feel the passion even in the lower levels.

Cons

I can see where if you aren't passionate or ambitious, this would get a bit overwhelming....A+ players only!

Keep caring and changing the world. Don't loose that inspiration

579 Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity (View Most Recent)

Great company.

Current Employee - Operations in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Most positions have incentive plans to boost income drastically without hitting impossible goals. It's fast paced and everyone works hard, but it's exciting to be a part of a company that is growing so quickly. Seems like only the best of the best are hired, very smart and socially likable people with good work ethics and who care about what we're accomplishing. Tons of job stability with room for career growth, good benefits, very competitive compensation, and a general feeling that everyone is being taken care of by the company. I highly recommend working for SolarCity if you're on the market or interested in making a switch to green energy.

Cons

Again, fast paced environment, but not sure if I'd call that a con as much as it's just part of the job. Not your 9 to 5 type of gig and that's not everyone's cup of tea. Parking is tricky.

Hang on! This is a fast moving company .

Current Employee - Field Energy Consultant
    Current Employee - Field Energy Consultant

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Dedicated to growth and keeping people happy. Support is pretty good. The freedom is great. I love having a copmany car and gas card.

Cons

A little too omuch knee jerk. Company is constantly changing. Some good some not so good. You really have to stay on top of the changes daily. Probibly necessary but can be a bit of a pain.

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity