SolarCity

www.solarcity.com
  www.solarcity.com
There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

Believing in a better way!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Recruiter in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at SolarCity as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

As a recruiter at SolarCity I am provided the opportunity to identify talent for a company that is on the leading edge of residential solar power generation. SolarCity has a vision and the drive to be successful with an already proven track record of employee growth, development and is agile enough to make changes on the fly to bridge employment needs.

Cons

Much like any company in it's infancy, change is common place. But the desire to change for the right reasons is amicable and well thought out albeit difficult at times. Although change has a tendency to effect the growth rate negatively, the goal is to increase our ability to provide high level talent to an already tremendously successful sales/operations organization with much success. Change is akin to growing pains that will subside as the company becomes an adult.

Aug 25, 2014SolarCity Recruiting

Thank you not only for your feedback, but for your commitment to SolarCity. You are right, we are a fast-paced company that is always changing. We definitely need top-level talent like you to ... More

346 Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity (View Most Recent)

Outstanding Training, all the right tools are provided.

Current Employee - Inside Energy Consultant  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Inside Energy Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, it feels like Apple as far as culture and teamwork. High Energy.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Aug 25, 2014SolarCity Recruiting

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us-- we feel communication and training are the keys to success! We are happy to know things are going well and we will continue to deliver our employees ... More

I'm inspired and excited to work for such an amazing company!

Current Employee - Senior Field Energy Consultant  in  Santa Cruz, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Field Energy Consultant in Santa Cruz, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for more than a year

Pros

I get to get paid for supplying a service that doesn't cost anything and every day I'm saving people on their energy bills. Not only that, the service that I'm providing is helping save the environment and our planet! I also get to meet great people every day and help them join our movement toward cleaner cheaper energy. I'm can't say how proud I am to work for such an innovative and supportive company that has their head in the right game!

Cons

My position is a Sr. Field Energy Consultant. My job is driving around to different homes to help promote our product. It is a very demanding job. There is hardly a day that I do not function or perform my duties. Although, every day that I am working, I am doing something that I truely believe in and having fun while I do it. As much as I do work, I love my job so I don't feel like I am working.

I don't think everyone has the same fortune I have had when it comes to management. I am on my second manager since we split our team and have doubled our size. My first manager, now promoted and continuing his long streak of success at SolarCity, was amazing. He helped inspire me and mold my abilities into the successful solar consultant that I am. My new manager is also wonderful and always supportive when needed.

Sep 8, 2014SolarCity Recruiting

We are happy to hear you share our sense of pride in SolarCity. SolarCity is a movement, composed of the “great people” you mentioned. It’s not easy saving the world and we truly appreciate the ... More

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

Worked for SolarCity? Contribute to the Community!