SolarCity

www.solarcity.com
  www.solarcity.com
There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

Believing in a better way!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Recruiter in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at SolarCity as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

As a recruiter at SolarCity I am provided the opportunity to identify talent for a company that is on the leading edge of residential solar power generation. SolarCity has a vision and the drive to be successful with an already proven track record of employee growth, development and is agile enough to make changes on the fly to bridge employment needs.

Cons

Much like any company in it's infancy, change is common place. But the desire to change for the right reasons is amicable and well thought out albeit difficult at times. Although change has a tendency to effect the growth rate negatively, the goal is to increase our ability to provide high level talent to an already tremendously successful sales/operations organization with much success. Change is akin to growing pains that will subside as the company becomes an adult.

SolarCity Response

Aug 25, 2014SolarCity Recruiting

Thank you not only for your feedback, but for your commitment to SolarCity. You are right, we are a fast-paced company that is always changing. We definitely need top-level talent like you to ... More

454 Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity (View Most Recent)

One of the best growing organization to Learn and Dream with many opportunities!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Passion, Growth, Open Communication and Balance of work life

Cons

Still growing at rapid pace so sometimes some deicisions may back fire...

Great company, lots of opportunities, and forward thinking environment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Competitive pay, great benefits and stock options, fun environment to work in. The company offers many opportunities for growth and encourages learning and moving up.

Cons

New company growing fast, so lots of hard work to be done. You must be available even when "off hours" due to the nature of the job, but are only called on in emergency.

SolarCity Response

Aug 25, 2014SolarCity Recruiting

Thank you for outlining the parts of SolarCity you enjoy. We try to make sure we have fun while making the world a better place! Your extra work during our growing phase is greatly appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity