There are newer employer reviews for SolarWinds

Fun, energetic and fast paced-just like i like it :)

I have been working at SolarWinds

Pros

Deep technical knowledge, good people, good pay/benefits, free lunch twice a week, flexible PTO and good Work/Life balance

Cons

Promotions are vaguely awarded, knowledge sharing is poor-no internal wiki or intranet with IT, HR or other information-for a technical company-really?

None, I'm not qualified to advise senior management :)

106 Other Employee Reviews for SolarWinds (View Most Recent)

At first hopeful but the 'SolarWinds way' sucks the fun out of the job.

I have been working at SolarWinds

Pros

free cokes, lunch twice a week snacks, quarterly bonus (sometimes).

Cons

Political environment for such a small company. the review process does not allow for reviewing your manager or some peers.

I really don't think management cares to hear anything from anyone who isn't a manager.

Great place to work and professional grow.

I have been working at SolarWinds

Pros

SolarWinds is a fast paced dynamic place to work and I have found it to be a great fit for me. The quality of the team here is very high and I find it challenges me to grow and reach almost daily. The executive team is the best I have ever worked for. We are cutting edge in our industry and are not afraid to try new things and learn from them. The leaders not only set the direction, but actually take responsibility for the success or lack of. I would and have recommended SolarWinds as a great place to work to my close friends.

Cons

It is a high energy place all the time. Sometimes the pace can get tiring when you do not take enough personal time. Secondly, we have a challenge with scope creep. As in any small company, it can necessitate that you take on roles that you might not have in larger companies. Keeping the balance between being a team player and maintaining focus on the areas you own can be challenging. I am honestly challenged with enough material to fill in this space to meet the word requirements.

None, they do an awesome job.

There are newer employer reviews for SolarWinds