There are newer employer reviews for SolarWinds

Great place to work and professional grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at SolarWinds

Pros

SolarWinds is a fast paced dynamic place to work and I have found it to be a great fit for me. The quality of the team here is very high and I find it challenges me to grow and reach almost daily. The executive team is the best I have ever worked for. We are cutting edge in our industry and are not afraid to try new things and learn from them. The leaders not only set the direction, but actually take responsibility for the success or lack of. I would and have recommended SolarWinds as a great place to work to my close friends.

Cons

It is a high energy place all the time. Sometimes the pace can get tiring when you do not take enough personal time. Secondly, we have a challenge with scope creep. As in any small company, it can necessitate that you take on roles that you might not have in larger companies. Keeping the balance between being a team player and maintaining focus on the areas you own can be challenging. I am honestly challenged with enough material to fill in this space to meet the word requirements.

None, they do an awesome job.

106 Other Employee Reviews for SolarWinds (View Most Recent)

Interesting job, well-paid

Current Employee - Product Manager
    Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at SolarWinds full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

personal growth, responsibility for your decisions, work-life balance, flexibility

Cons

time-shift to headquarters, open space

One of the best place to work in Brno

Former Employee - C# Developer in Brno (Czech Republic)
    Former Employee - C# Developer in Brno (Czech Republic)

I worked at SolarWinds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people, good benefits, friendly atmosphere, interesting product, clever people around.

Cons

Solving customer issues has greater priority than developing new features, which can bother some developers.

Buy more performant hardware. Improve communication between teams in different locations.

There are newer employer reviews for SolarWinds