There are newer employer reviews for SolarWinds

Fast growing, successful company - who wouldn't want to work here?

Current Employee - Just Promoted in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Just Promoted in Austin, TX

I have been working at SolarWinds full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Brand new building - Great company culture - Free lunch 2x a week - Supportive and lively CEO - Great pay/benefits with 401k matching

Cons

- Fast paced - Sometimes the view of downtown is obstructed

Other Employee Reviews for SolarWinds

Fast moving company with a great culture!

I have been working at SolarWinds full-time

Pros

- Industry leading product - Great culture. Company provides lunches twice a week for the entire company, has a committee that is focused on coming up with quarterly activities for the employees to have fun with, they provide each employee with a membership to our onsite gym, and the CEO promotes an atmosphere that is rewarding. - Solarwinds provides the challenge I was seeking when I was looking for a new opportunity. It's fast paced, challenging, and a fun place to work. Everything you'd expect from an industry leader! - I recently completed a training course that was sponsored by the company. It was a great course that I was able to put into play immediately. - Upper management is committed to being the best and it shows. I wouldn't want to work in an environment that is just trying to stay afloat. Solarwinds is carving new paths and it's an exciting time to be here.

Cons

- No cons from my point of view. I've seen some comments that say this company may work too hard but I'd rather be working for a company that strives to be the best rather than settle for mediocrity.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing to be the best!

2. Great work atmosphere!

I have been working at SolarWinds full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked here for 4 yrs and quite enjoyed my time there. The work culture there is great and it is generally a very relaxed work enviroment. We worked very hard and were quite busy most of the time but the people there were great. There was good benefits from the job too. We got free lunch every wednesday and hot food the last 3 days of each month. There were also free snacks and cereal each day a fully stocked soda fridge and also a leisure room with a ping pong table.

Cons

We were frequently understaffed and the training we were received when joining was not great. It is getting better now though