Fantastic Company, Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Solera Networks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Solera Networks is a place where hard work and commitment do not go unnoticed. There is great opportunity for career advancement and going above and beyond is rewarded generously by the leaders in the organization. The companies culture is one of work hard/play hard with monthly company events and employee recognition. Leadership is genuinely concerned with the well being of the employees.

Cons

Solera is extremely agile and fast moving organization. As such the work life/home life balance can shift quickly. Fortunately, leadership is concerned with this and will work with it's employees to improve any imbalance.

reviews filtered by
  1. As an intern, I got to learn a lot, but I felt that my technical skills were not being utilized.

Former Intern - Engineering Intern in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Intern - Engineering Intern in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Solera Networks as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

healthy work-life balance, free food, swag, perks, flexible hours, lots of events and clubs, health-conscious, positively competitive environment

Cons

I was not part of SN long enough to comment on this. In the brief period I was there, I liked the overall experience. Also, they were recently acquired by Bluecoat.

Advice to Management

probably work on improving communication with the interns regarding what they felt they were missing out on, and provide specific pointers to help the interns out when they need help