Soliant Consulting
www.soliantconsulting.com Chicago, IL 16 to 50 Employees

Soliant's a great company to work for if you want to expand your knowledge and work with clients.

San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Soliant Consulting as a contractor for more than a year

Pros- Really great management team. I personally work directly with one of the C-level executives, and I find him really approachable.
- Great perks. I know the Bay Area is rife with tech companies that cater well to their employees, but I think Soliant really makes sure the employees are taken care of - really good work/life balance.
- No politics really, which is something I personally appreciate.

I think someone who would really like working for Soliant would be someone who is passionate about their work. It seems that individuality is also appreciated, so there's kind of a fun mix of personalities in the office.

ConsI personally don't work with clients; i just work internally. But I think that you would have to really like working with clients as a developer, or it just wouldn't be a good fit for you.

Go to Learn, Leave to Advance

Applications Developer (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soliant Consulting

Pros: Ability to Learn Ethical, involved management Cons: Inability to Advance, Strict Segmentation between planners and coders leaves… Advice to Senior Management: Hire less non-tech employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people, but you must be very self directed to do well there.

I have been working at Soliant Consulting

Pros: - Great Work Life balance - Good Fun People - Interesting Work -… Cons: - Owners are not transparent about their plans for the company - Too… Advice to Senior Management: In a nutshell, Soliant needs to transform into a company with goals and a direction that includes staff buy-in. To many decisions are made… More

There are newer reviews on Soliant Consulting.

Worked for Soliant Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Soliant Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Soliant Consulting CEO Bob Bowers. All reviews posted anonymously by Soliant Consulting employees.