Soliant Health

www.soliant.com
  www.soliant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

Soliant creates a learning environment

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Soliant creates a fun yet professional work environment. At Soliant we work hard but we also play hard. There is a strong belief in work life balance.

Cons

It’s a major corporation and with out focus one could get left behind; however management has a tremendous amount of training designed to prevent that from happening.

You are doing a great job. I have worked for other major corporations in the past and have never felt as comfortable as I do with Soliant. It's a wonderful place to work.

64 Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health (View Most Recent)

Soliant has developed me into a successful working professional.

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Soliant is a culture that can not be re-created. The top level management are not only seasoned business professionals, but in my opinion, good people. I hold a similar respect for my colleagues and enjoy the atmosphere. Soliant has developed me into a successful working professional. Through guidance/training, I have developed a confidence to run my desk. I feel empowered, educated, and excited about working here!

Cons

Sometimes the music is horrific, but life goes on. It is definitely a sales position, and there are expectations for you to reach in order to keep your seat. This can be scary for a new recruiter, but also drive you to success.

I think management is wonderful at Soliant! It is important for them to put more communication in with the desk level employees. We recently had a training on candor, and I think we could see that in action a little more.

Overall a positive environment with some bright spots that make up for the less than desirable aspects.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

One of my favorite things about Soliant Health is the President, David Alexander. He is such an enigmatic speaker and a natural leader. Our company provides lots of training which is truly special when delivered by Mr. Alexander. He is joined by a few other managers who also have the capacity to motivate and support. The company's involvement in community service is great and we generally have a positive vibe among the individual teams. My manager has always been supportive of my growth and personal success and is very available when needed. I have never had any problem requesting time off, and my manager's expectations have always been clear. There is also a very good variety of personality types and backgrounds within the company, so there are few dull moments.

Cons

One negative aspect within the organization is the lack of communication regarding employees who leave the company. Occasionally the workload can seem overwhelming, but overall the people who are here work hard and have the will to become successful through the metrics provided by the management team.

I would love to see even more training conducted by the President. His enthusiasm is infectious, and his candor is refreshing. I also think that during weekly company meetings the management team should address any recent changes in the internal staff, such as a brief explanation of why an employee may have left the organization. Since the office is relatively spaced out, it would help folks on either end of the office feel informed about the staff overall.

There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health