There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

Soliant creates a learning environment

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Soliant creates a fun yet professional work environment. At Soliant we work hard but we also play hard. There is a strong belief in work life balance.

Cons

It’s a major corporation and with out focus one could get left behind; however management has a tremendous amount of training designed to prevent that from happening.

You are doing a great job. I have worked for other major corporations in the past and have never felt as comfortable as I do with Soliant. It's a wonderful place to work.

55 Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health (View Most Recent)

Soliant has developed me into a successful working professional.

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Soliant is a culture that can not be re-created. The top level management are not only seasoned business professionals, but in my opinion, good people. I hold a similar respect for my colleagues and enjoy the atmosphere. Soliant has developed me into a successful working professional. Through guidance/training, I have developed a confidence to run my desk. I feel empowered, educated, and excited about working here!

Cons

Sometimes the music is horrific, but life goes on. It is definitely a sales position, and there are expectations for you to reach in order to keep your seat. This can be scary for a new recruiter, but also drive you to success.

I think management is wonderful at Soliant! It is important for them to put more communication in with the desk level employees. We recently had a training on candor, and I think we could see that in action a little more.

I like that if there is an issue with case load, housing or timesheets I can reach a person and not just a voicemail.

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

I do believed the everyone really cares about what they do an want to do a good job.

Cons

Speaking with payroll at times is difficult.

Hire additional staff in payroll to help out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health