There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

Soliant creates a learning environment

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Soliant creates a fun yet professional work environment. At Soliant we work hard but we also play hard. There is a strong belief in work life balance.

Cons

It’s a major corporation and with out focus one could get left behind; however management has a tremendous amount of training designed to prevent that from happening.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job. I have worked for other major corporations in the past and have never felt as comfortable as I do with Soliant. It's a wonderful place to work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Soliant has developed me into a successful working professional.

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Soliant is a culture that can not be re-created. The top level management are not only seasoned business professionals, but in my opinion, good people. I hold a similar respect for my colleagues and enjoy the atmosphere. Soliant has developed me into a successful working professional. Through guidance/training, I have developed a confidence to run my desk. I feel empowered, educated, and excited about working here!

Cons

Sometimes the music is horrific, but life goes on. It is definitely a sales position, and there are expectations for you to reach in order to keep your seat. This can be scary for a new recruiter, but also drive you to success.

Advice to Management

I think management is wonderful at Soliant! It is important for them to put more communication in with the desk level employees. We recently had a training on candor, and I think we could see that in action a little more.

2. I like that if there is an issue with case load, housing or timesheets I can reach a person and not just a voicemail.

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

I do believed the everyone really cares about what they do an want to do a good job.

Cons

Speaking with payroll at times is difficult.

Advice to Management

Hire additional staff in payroll to help out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.