Soliant Health
www.soliant.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

best place I've ever worked

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThis company offers a positive work environment, a chance to earn a lot of commission and healthy activities outside of work. People in the office are usually friendly, energetic, and upbeat. Soliant provides unlimited coffee and soda at no charge for employees. Soliant hosts annual events for employees such as bowling, golf, kickball, cycling, 5 mile run, and more. Participation is optional if you do not like an activity. The annual December holiday-brunch-party features delicious food, gift exchanges, and company choir for entertainment. The company hires a lot of recent college graduates and has office-wide training sessions twice weekly. They stay on top of market trends and are a leader in healthcare staffing.

ConsThe work can be very challenging and require a lot of determination, mental toughness, delayed gratification, and willingness to succeed. However, sometimes your luck at getting with the right group and having a split partner on sales plays a greater role on who succeeds.

Great culture but fast-paced environment

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Tucker, GA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: The culture is often a reason why people stay. The organizational structure is very flat for a growing… Cons: Training for new hires is one of Soliant's greatest challenges due to it's fast-paced environment. If you are… Advice to Senior Management: As the company goes through its growing pains, it will be important to pay… More

Soliant is an unprofessional and unethical company

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Tucker, GA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wonderful co-workers, great co-workers, nice janitors, decent training Cons: The worst managers ever. The worst commission/salary. Lofty goals that can never be reached. Zero career development. No leadership, just… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure management would even know how to take advice or if they would care. Most of them are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Soliant Health.

Worked for Soliant Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Soliant Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Soliant Health CEO David Alexander. All reviews posted anonymously by Soliant Health employees.