Soliant Health
www.soliant.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Stellar company

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time for more than 10 years

ProsHaving worked for Soliant over 15 years, I could share many aspects of the company that have led to my continued employment. However, the leadership of President David Alexander stands out as the single most contributing factor of the company’s success.

David is a man of impeccable character. He not only sets high expectations for his employees, but holds himself personally accountable to the same standards. His expectation of results, accompanied with his genuine interest in the lives of his staff, has led to the establishment of a performance culture where employees strive to do their best because of their personal pride in their job, and their desire to support the vision and mission set forth by David.

Although there have many changes with the company over the years, David has remained consistent in his commitment to servant leadership. Not only does he wholeheartedly support his staff, he also serves others through various charities every year.

At Soliant, strong work ethic does not go unnoticed. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Company morale remains high. Seemingly small things, like providing free drinks, offer additional incentives for employees to strive to do their best, as they feel appreciated.
Professional development and training is of the highest quality, and results in improving employee effectiveness.

Success at Soliant is dependent upon an employee’s willingness to support the company vision and personal motivation and dedication to the job.

ConsThe growth of a company may lead to changes in policies and procedures.
 With a home office in New York and corporate expectations funneling down to
 subsidiaries, maintaining individual company policies and procedures
 becomes a challenge. As the home office generalizes policies and
 procedures to fit all subsidiaries, lines blur between an individual
 company’s traditional dos and don’ts. The result can be a home office’s
 tendency to remain neutral leading to a culture of political correctness,
 rather than allowing individual subsidiaries to keep personal identities.
 My concern is we will become too politically correct and lose focus of
 the founding principles that made us the company we are today.

Advice to Senior ManagementSoliant’s success is a direct result of the consistency in the core values
 and principles modeled for years by President David Alexander. My
 suggestion is we remain true to the values and principles, and committed to
 the mission and vision in which the company was founded resulting in our
 current success.

"A Leading Healthcare Company"

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are many healthcare firms to work for today but Soliant is clearly the leader. I have worked for several in past years and I… Cons: The Drive. 20 miles from home to office takes me from 50 minutes up to 80 minutes on rare instances. But that is Atlanta traffic… Advice to Senior Management: Whenever possible it is always encouraging to see promotions from within. I would encourage management to encourage its employees to bring ideas to the forefront… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

best place I've ever worked

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: This company offers a positive work environment, a chance to earn a lot of commission and healthy activities outside of work. People in the… Cons: The work can be very challenging and require a lot of determination, mental toughness, delayed gratification, and willingness to succeed. However,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Soliant Health.

Worked for Soliant Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Soliant Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Soliant Health CEO David Alexander. All reviews posted anonymously by Soliant Health employees.