Not a bad place to work

I worked at Soliant Health full-time

Pros

They really do try to celebrate success for employees and join charities for the community

Cons

micromanaging. You get emailed 4 times a day about how many calls you make and if someone makes 100 calls they get a congratulations- even if it's cold calling through a blue book or database and most of them are wrong numbers or voicemails instead of understanding in this industry in general if you make that many calls you're not getting anyone on the phone- providers LOVE to talk and you're not building rapport with anyone if you have a ton of 1 minute phone calls.

Advice to Management

Chill on the micromanaging, if it's one manager's sole purpose to micro manage than delete that position and find them another role in the company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Stellar company

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Having worked for Soliant over 15 years, I could share many aspects of the company that have led to my continued employment. However, the leadership of President David Alexander stands out as the single most contributing factor of the company’s success. David is a man of impeccable character. He not only sets high expectations for his employees, but holds himself personally accountable to the same standards. His expectation of results, accompanied with his genuine interest in the lives of his staff, has led to the establishment of a performance culture where employees strive to do their best because of their personal pride in their job, and their desire to support the vision and mission set forth by David. Although there have many changes with the company over the years, David has remained consistent in his commitment to servant leadership. Not only does he wholeheartedly support his staff, he also serves others through various charities every year. At Soliant, strong work ethic does not go unnoticed. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Company morale remains high. Seemingly small things, like providing free drinks, offer additional incentives for employees to strive to do their best, as they feel appreciated. Professional development and training is of the highest quality, and results in improving employee effectiveness. Success at Soliant is dependent upon an employee’s willingness to support the company vision and personal motivation and dedication to the job.

Cons

The growth of a company may lead to changes in policies and procedures. With a home office in New York and corporate expectations funneling down to subsidiaries, maintaining individual company policies and procedures becomes a challenge. As the home office generalizes policies and procedures to fit all subsidiaries, lines blur between an individual company’s traditional dos and don’ts. The result can be a home office’s tendency to remain neutral leading to a culture of political correctness, rather than allowing individual subsidiaries to keep personal identities. My concern is we will become too politically correct and lose focus of the founding principles that made us the company we are today.

Advice to Management

Soliant’s success is a direct result of the consistency in the core values and principles modeled for years by President David Alexander. My suggestion is we remain true to the values and principles, and committed to the mission and vision in which the company was founded resulting in our current success.

2. "A Leading Healthcare Company"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are many healthcare firms to work for today but Soliant is clearly the leader. I have worked for several in past years and I can say without reservation this is the finest overall. The training is second to none that is avaliable to help the new trainee to start from a strong base. Furthermore the seasoned veteran can also pick up new tid bits to make their desk be more successful. There is weekly training for the entire company that gives new insights to our business as well as taking the time to refresh and revisit the basics of our business on a regular basis.

Cons

The Drive. 20 miles from home to office takes me from 50 minutes up to 80 minutes on rare instances. But that is Atlanta traffic for you. On occasion you must deal with client candidate situations that can become tense and can cause you to loose focus of the big picture. If you can keep the broad view in focus you can work thru any issue that arrises.

Advice to Management

Whenever possible it is always encouraging to see promotions from within. I would encourage management to encourage its employees to bring ideas to the forefront and recognize those folks who do so. There could very well be an idea inside of an employee that when tested and polished could be the next cutting edge program in the healthcare industry.