There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

Supreme Company

Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter  in  Killeen, TX
Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Killeen, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

This is my second year working for Soliant Health. I am a sign language interpreter in the educational setting. Everyone that I interact with at Soliant has been absolutely outstanding! From placing me in the part of the country that I prefer to work to assisting me in a smooth transitional move.

The recruiter I work with, Stefani, is very professional. She always responds to my emails or phone calls in a timely fashion. If she doesn't know the answer to a question of mine she ALWAYS finds it. Beth in housing has been amazing to work with in setting me up in housing. I've been very pleased with my living situations.

I feel that the salary is pretty comparable maybe slightly higher for the SLI scale.

Cons

The only drawbacks I feel that I would like to see changed are to continue health insurance during the summer. That is always a hard transition to lose my health coverage. Also, when I am off for school holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving my Per diem is reduced down. The last drawback is the company will not absorb the expenses for moving up front. They are willing to reimburse after two weeks of work. I do understand that is because of problems in the past they had to change their policy.

Offer continued health coverage for SLI over the summer.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health (View Most Recent)

Not a bad place to work

I worked at Soliant Health full-time

Pros

They really do try to celebrate success for employees and join charities for the community

Cons

micromanaging. You get emailed 4 times a day about how many calls you make and if someone makes 100 calls they get a congratulations- even if it's cold calling through a blue book or database and most of them are wrong numbers or voicemails instead of understanding in this industry in general if you make that many calls you're not getting anyone on the phone- providers LOVE to talk and you're not building rapport with anyone if you have a ton of 1 minute phone calls.

Chill on the micromanaging, if it's one manager's sole purpose to micro manage than delete that position and find them another role in the company.

Stellar company

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Having worked for Soliant over 15 years, I could share many aspects of the company that have led to my continued employment. However, the leadership of President David Alexander stands out as the single most contributing factor of the company’s success.

David is a man of impeccable character. He not only sets high expectations for his employees, but holds himself personally accountable to the same standards. His expectation of results, accompanied with his genuine interest in the lives of his staff, has led to the establishment of a performance culture where employees strive to do their best because of their personal pride in their job, and their desire to support the vision and mission set forth by David.

Although there have many changes with the company over the years, David has remained consistent in his commitment to servant leadership. Not only does he wholeheartedly support his staff, he also serves others through various charities every year.

At Soliant, strong work ethic does not go unnoticed. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Company morale remains high. Seemingly small things, like providing free drinks, offer additional incentives for employees to strive to do their best, as they feel appreciated.
    Professional development and training is of the highest quality, and results in improving employee effectiveness.

Success at Soliant is dependent upon an employee’s willingness to support the company vision and personal motivation and dedication to the job.

Cons

The growth of a company may lead to changes in policies and procedures.
     With a home office in New York and corporate expectations funneling down to
     subsidiaries, maintaining individual company policies and procedures
     becomes a challenge. As the home office generalizes policies and
     procedures to fit all subsidiaries, lines blur between an individual
     company’s traditional dos and don’ts. The result can be a home office’s
     tendency to remain neutral leading to a culture of political correctness,
     rather than allowing individual subsidiaries to keep personal identities.
     My concern is we will become too politically correct and lose focus of
     the founding principles that made us the company we are today.

Soliant’s success is a direct result of the consistency in the core values
     and principles modeled for years by President David Alexander. My
     suggestion is we remain true to the values and principles, and committed to
     the mission and vision in which the company was founded resulting in our
     current success.

There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

Worked for Soliant Health? Contribute to the Community!