Soliant Health
www.soliant.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Supreme Company

Sign Language Interpreter (Current Employee)
Killeen, TX

ProsThis is my second year working for Soliant Health. I am a sign language interpreter in the educational setting. Everyone that I interact with at Soliant has been absolutely outstanding! From placing me in the part of the country that I prefer to work to assisting me in a smooth transitional move.

The recruiter I work with, Stefani, is very professional. She always responds to my emails or phone calls in a timely fashion. If she doesn't know the answer to a question of mine she ALWAYS finds it. Beth in housing has been amazing to work with in setting me up in housing. I've been very pleased with my living situations.

I feel that the salary is pretty comparable maybe slightly higher for the SLI scale.

ConsThe only drawbacks I feel that I would like to see changed are to continue health insurance during the summer. That is always a hard transition to lose my health coverage. Also, when I am off for school holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving my Per diem is reduced down. The last drawback is the company will not absorb the expenses for moving up front. They are willing to reimburse after two weeks of work. I do understand that is because of problems in the past they had to change their policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer continued health coverage for SLI over the summer.

Not a bad place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Soliant Health full-time

Pros: They really do try to celebrate success for employees and… Cons: micromanaging. You get emailed 4 times a day about how many calls you make and if someone makes 100 calls they get a congratulations-… Advice to Senior Management: Chill on the micromanaging, if it's one manager's sole purpose to micro… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Stellar company

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Having worked for Soliant over 15 years, I could share many aspects of the company that have led to my continued employment. However, the… Cons: The growth of a company may lead to changes in policies and procedures. With a home office in New York and corporate expectations funneling down… Advice to Senior Management: Soliant’s success is a direct result of the consistency in the core values and principles modeled for years by President David Alexander. My suggestion… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Soliant Health.

Worked for Soliant Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Soliant Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Soliant Health CEO David Alexander. All reviews posted anonymously by Soliant Health employees.