Soliant Health

www.soliant.com

Great company with solid people and approachable leadership

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Tucker, GA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

Pros

Clear cut processes and goals. Equal opportunity to succeed and grow your own business with sales and recruiting. Friendly teams of people and David's leadership is always upbeat and positive. Training is excellent and the tools are at our disposal to use such as great database and record keeping. In-house credential team is very good also. There is a spirit of competition, but not a spirit of greedy grabbing of other's candidates.

Cons

Most managers are really past recruiters who did well in the business and started with Soliant years ago. So, they understand the culture of the company. The downside is that while they may know recruiting, not all are the best at managing the work flow and people. I liken it to a great carpenter who may not be a great building project manager. But, they've earned their wings from the ground floor up. As the company grows, it will be interesting to see whether this model changes out of necessity toward a more professional management model.

Continue to cast the vision to the employees for success and the reach-ability of the goals.

Other reviews for Soliant Health

Supreme Company

Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter  in  Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Killeen, TX

Pros

This is my second year working for Soliant Health. I am a sign language interpreter in the educational setting. Everyone that I interact with at Soliant has been absolutely outstanding! From placing me in the part of the country that I prefer to work to assisting me in a smooth transitional move.

The recruiter I work with, Stefani, is very professional. She always responds to my emails or phone calls in a timely fashion. If she doesn't know the answer to a question of mine she ALWAYS finds it. Beth in housing has been amazing to work with in setting me up in housing. I've been very pleased with my living situations.

I feel that the salary is pretty comparable maybe slightly higher for the SLI scale.

Cons

The only drawbacks I feel that I would like to see changed are to continue health insurance during the summer. That is always a hard transition to lose my health coverage. Also, when I am off for school holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving my Per diem is reduced down. The last drawback is the company will not absorb the expenses for moving up front. They are willing to reimburse after two weeks of work. I do understand that is because of problems in the past they had to change their policy.

Offer continued health coverage for SLI over the summer.

Not a bad place to work

Pros

They really do try to celebrate success for employees and join charities for the community

Cons

micromanaging. You get emailed 4 times a day about how many calls you make and if someone makes 100 calls they get a congratulations- even if it's cold calling through a blue book or database and most of them are wrong numbers or voicemails instead of understanding in this industry in general if you make that many calls you're not getting anyone on the phone- providers LOVE to talk and you're not building rapport with anyone if you have a ton of 1 minute phone calls.

Chill on the micromanaging, if it's one manager's sole purpose to micro manage than delete that position and find them another role in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health.

Worked for Soliant Health? Contribute to the Community!