Soliant Health
www.soliant.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Great company with solid people and approachable leadership

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Tucker, GA

ProsClear cut processes and goals. Equal opportunity to succeed and grow your own business with sales and recruiting. Friendly teams of people and David's leadership is always upbeat and positive. Training is excellent and the tools are at our disposal to use such as great database and record keeping. In-house credential team is very good also. There is a spirit of competition, but not a spirit of greedy grabbing of other's candidates.

ConsMost managers are really past recruiters who did well in the business and started with Soliant years ago. So, they understand the culture of the company. The downside is that while they may know recruiting, not all are the best at managing the work flow and people. I liken it to a great carpenter who may not be a great building project manager. But, they've earned their wings from the ground floor up. As the company grows, it will be interesting to see whether this model changes out of necessity toward a more professional management model.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to cast the vision to the employees for success and the reach-ability of the goals.

Supreme Company

Sign Language Interpreter (Current Employee)
    Killeen, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: This is my second year working for Soliant Health. I am a sign language interpreter in the educational setting. Everyone that I interact with at… Cons: The only drawbacks I feel that I would like to see changed are to continue health insurance during the summer. That is always a hard… Advice to Senior Management: Offer continued health coverage for SLI over the summer. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Soliant Health full-time

Pros: They really do try to celebrate success for employees and… Cons: micromanaging. You get emailed 4 times a day about how many calls you make and if someone makes 100 calls they get a congratulations-… Advice to Senior Management: Chill on the micromanaging, if it's one manager's sole purpose to micro… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Soliant Health.

Worked for Soliant Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Soliant Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Soliant Health CEO David Alexander. All reviews posted anonymously by Soliant Health employees.