There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

Professional Staffing agency!

Current Employee - Locum Radiation Therapist
Current Employee - Locum Radiation Therapist

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Always contact me when Locum opportunities arise, Professional, in constant communication, was very attentive with assignments... If i felt safe at my hotel, how I liked the assignment.

Cons

I was approached regarding an assignment and was already committed to another assignment at the time. My recruiter stopped calling me for a few months. It seemed petty and I am only assuming it was because the recruiter was annoyed that I was unavailable.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health (View Most Recent)

Great company with solid people and approachable leadership

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Clear cut processes and goals. Equal opportunity to succeed and grow your own business with sales and recruiting. Friendly teams of people and David's leadership is always upbeat and positive. Training is excellent and the tools are at our disposal to use such as great database and record keeping. In-house credential team is very good also. There is a spirit of competition, but not a spirit of greedy grabbing of other's candidates.

Cons

Most managers are really past recruiters who did well in the business and started with Soliant years ago. So, they understand the culture of the company. The downside is that while they may know recruiting, not all are the best at managing the work flow and people. I liken it to a great carpenter who may not be a great building project manager. But, they've earned their wings from the ground floor up. As the company grows, it will be interesting to see whether this model changes out of necessity toward a more professional management model.

Continue to cast the vision to the employees for success and the reach-ability of the goals.

Supreme Company

Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Sign Language Interpreter in Killeen, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

This is my second year working for Soliant Health. I am a sign language interpreter in the educational setting. Everyone that I interact with at Soliant has been absolutely outstanding! From placing me in the part of the country that I prefer to work to assisting me in a smooth transitional move.

The recruiter I work with, Stefani, is very professional. She always responds to my emails or phone calls in a timely fashion. If she doesn't know the answer to a question of mine she ALWAYS finds it. Beth in housing has been amazing to work with in setting me up in housing. I've been very pleased with my living situations.

I feel that the salary is pretty comparable maybe slightly higher for the SLI scale.

Cons

The only drawbacks I feel that I would like to see changed are to continue health insurance during the summer. That is always a hard transition to lose my health coverage. Also, when I am off for school holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving my Per diem is reduced down. The last drawback is the company will not absorb the expenses for moving up front. They are willing to reimburse after two weeks of work. I do understand that is because of problems in the past they had to change their policy.

Offer continued health coverage for SLI over the summer.

There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health