Soliant Health

www.soliant.com
  www.soliant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

Not a bad place to work if you're entry level or if you are a senior recruiter

I worked at Soliant Health

Pros

Benefits, no worries about getting paid, commissions were correct

Cons

Very corporate- think of any cliche "day" such as tacky shirt day and they do it. You get emailed 4 times a day about how many calls you make. There can be a lot of turn over with the new employees and you definitely get burned out.

63 Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health (View Most Recent)

Professional Staffing agency!

Current Employee - Locum Radiation Therapist
    Current Employee - Locum Radiation Therapist

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Always contact me when Locum opportunities arise, Professional, in constant communication, was very attentive with assignments... If i felt safe at my hotel, how I liked the assignment.

Cons

I was approached regarding an assignment and was already committed to another assignment at the time. My recruiter stopped calling me for a few months. It seemed petty and I am only assuming it was because the recruiter was annoyed that I was unavailable.

Great company with solid people and approachable leadership

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Clear cut processes and goals. Equal opportunity to succeed and grow your own business with sales and recruiting. Friendly teams of people and David's leadership is always upbeat and positive. Training is excellent and the tools are at our disposal to use such as great database and record keeping. In-house credential team is very good also. There is a spirit of competition, but not a spirit of greedy grabbing of other's candidates.

Cons

Most managers are really past recruiters who did well in the business and started with Soliant years ago. So, they understand the culture of the company. The downside is that while they may know recruiting, not all are the best at managing the work flow and people. I liken it to a great carpenter who may not be a great building project manager. But, they've earned their wings from the ground floor up. As the company grows, it will be interesting to see whether this model changes out of necessity toward a more professional management model.

Continue to cast the vision to the employees for success and the reach-ability of the goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health