Soliant Health

There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

slp recruit

Current Contractor - School SLP in Chicago, IL
Current Contractor - School SLP in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Cold call progressing to a potential job.

Cons

The process was lengthy and recruiter was vague with basic details about the position. He came off as incompetent and shady.

Give the recruit enough information to make an informed decision.

65 Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health (View Most Recent)

Experience depends on your recruiter

Former Contractor - Speech-Language Pathologist
    Former Contractor - Speech-Language Pathologist

I worked at Soliant Health as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I had a recruiter the first time I worked for them who did everything she promised. If she promised to get back to me at 3 PM, she did it, even if she didn't have the information we needed at that time. She knew I was waiting for that call. The pay was prompt and as promised. I had no complaints.

Cons

I have sent e-mails and left voice mails for several other Soliant recruiters about Soliant's posted positions, and they have not responded at all, even to say the positions have been filled. It's all about the recruiter you have, I guess, but it's a shame there are so many that are not responsive.

When a recruiter does not respond to a potential employee, the company gets negative public relations, because irritated candidates do share this information with others. It would be cheaper to hire enough staff to respond to candidates that certain positions have been filled, if that's the situation.

Working with Soliant

Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Tucker, GA
    Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Tucker, GA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I had a great experience working at Soliant, I enjoyed working with the people and I enjoyed the work.

Cons

I feel like I was given too much work to get promoted to position that I was hired for initially. I wanted to grow with the company and I felt like the company had a hidden agenda.

Honesty is always the best policy. I felt like I got used and then discarded. I know its just business, but I took it personally because I had worked so hard and then dismissed like I didn't matter.

There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health