Solid Cactus

Solid Cactus - Standing Together

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shavertown, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shavertown, PA

I have been working at Solid Cactus

Pros

Solid Cactus has proven time and again that they are here for their employees. There is an open door policy with regards to management. I always feel free to share ideas and opinions and while they may not always be implemented they are listened to and thought about. Everyone supports each other and the employees are always accepting of one another's success. There are emails that are sent company wide from one employee praising another with a "Great job" or "I couldn't have done this without you."

Cons

While I agree that we work long hours, it's recognized. The higher ups see who puts in the extra 10% to get a job done well.

I don't have any advice or feedback. I trust them to make decisions that are good for the company and the employees.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Solid Cactus (View Most Recent)

World Class Employer

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Shavertown, PA
    Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Shavertown, PA

I have been working at Solid Cactus

Pros

As an industry leader we provide our Clients with quality products and services at competitive prices. We are the worlds largest preferred developer on the Yahoo! platform and have more Internet Retailer 500 Clients than any other developer. To date we have worked on almost 4,000 stores and also provide our clients with alternative solutions such as Amazon and eBay Pro Stores. We provide our employees with many perks and benefits that many other companies do not. In fact we have been voted "one of the best places to work in PA" several years running and been on the INC 500's fastest growing private companies in America list for the past several years also. Our ongoing committment to training and developing our Employees to help them succeed is second to none. Obviously we did not achieve these levels of success by mistreating our Clients or Employees. We believe that the way we treat our emloyees is a mirror of the way we treat our Clients and both are very well taken care of. Of course as such we expect our Employees to perform to the highest standards possible to achieve and sustain these levels of success. Difficult decisions sometimes have to be made and if an Employee does not live up to our standards and deliver excellence then they can not continue to work here. Sometimes those Employees express their lack of skills, knowledge and dedication as frustrating inaccurate comments about the companies shortcomings when in reality there is a valid and legitimate reason they do not work here anymore. Please look at the facts and the success of the company before judging what disgruntled Employees have to say. Solid Cactus - Proven Experience, Reliability, Innovative Products, World Class Service - Your total e-commerce solutions provider and partner in success. BTW, we're also one of the greatest places to work on the planet.

Cons

Dealing with Employees who are not committed to delivering excellence.

Stay the course you're doing a great job !!!!

The best place to work in Northeast PA, if not all of PA.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Shavertown, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Shavertown, PA

I have been working at Solid Cactus

Pros

Ive worked for solid cactus for three years, and it is the best place to work in Northeastern Pennsylvania hands down. I see that someone here has complained that free coffee was taken away. Please get a life. Northeastern Pennsylvania is one of the most backwards places in th entire United States. I'm thrilled to work for a great company like Solid Cactus.

Solid Cactus treats their employees very well, and pays us very well for Northeast PA. The owners do they best that they can to make sure that we have a nice place to work. Whomever wrote the other review here has to be someone who quit or was let go because they didn't do their job well.

Cons

None. The team is wonderful. My co workers are phenominal.

Keep up the great work.