Solid Cactus

World Class Employer

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Shavertown, PA
Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Shavertown, PA

I have been working at Solid Cactus

Pros

As an industry leader we provide our Clients with quality products and services at competitive prices. We are the worlds largest preferred developer on the Yahoo! platform and have more Internet Retailer 500 Clients than any other developer. To date we have worked on almost 4,000 stores and also provide our clients with alternative solutions such as Amazon and eBay Pro Stores. We provide our employees with many perks and benefits that many other companies do not. In fact we have been voted "one of the best places to work in PA" several years running and been on the INC 500's fastest growing private companies in America list for the past several years also. Our ongoing committment to training and developing our Employees to help them succeed is second to none. Obviously we did not achieve these levels of success by mistreating our Clients or Employees. We believe that the way we treat our emloyees is a mirror of the way we treat our Clients and both are very well taken care of. Of course as such we expect our Employees to perform to the highest standards possible to achieve and sustain these levels of success. Difficult decisions sometimes have to be made and if an Employee does not live up to our standards and deliver excellence then they can not continue to work here. Sometimes those Employees express their lack of skills, knowledge and dedication as frustrating inaccurate comments about the companies shortcomings when in reality there is a valid and legitimate reason they do not work here anymore. Please look at the facts and the success of the company before judging what disgruntled Employees have to say. Solid Cactus - Proven Experience, Reliability, Innovative Products, World Class Service - Your total e-commerce solutions provider and partner in success. BTW, we're also one of the greatest places to work on the planet.

Cons

Dealing with Employees who are not committed to delivering excellence.

Stay the course you're doing a great job !!!!

22 Other Employee Reviews for Solid Cactus (View Most Recent)

The best place to work in Northeast PA, if not all of PA.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Shavertown, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Shavertown, PA

I have been working at Solid Cactus

Pros

Ive worked for solid cactus for three years, and it is the best place to work in Northeastern Pennsylvania hands down. I see that someone here has complained that free coffee was taken away. Please get a life. Northeastern Pennsylvania is one of the most backwards places in th entire United States. I'm thrilled to work for a great company like Solid Cactus.

Solid Cactus treats their employees very well, and pays us very well for Northeast PA. The owners do they best that they can to make sure that we have a nice place to work. Whomever wrote the other review here has to be someone who quit or was let go because they didn't do their job well.

Cons

None. The team is wonderful. My co workers are phenominal.

Keep up the great work.

Solid Cactus is AWESOME

Current Employee - Happy Camper in Shavertown, PA
    Current Employee - Happy Camper in Shavertown, PA

I have been working at Solid Cactus

Pros

The best reasons to work here is simple" the people, the atmosphere, the ethics and most importantly the owners.

Cons

the only down side to working here is having to read about what disgruntled formers employees say. If they had any idea of what it is like to work in the 'corporate world' then they would know there is no such thing as 'free' anything for employees such as coffee or candy. As for the ice cream machine, there is not a day that goes by that no ice cream or milkshakes are bought. We love it!! And as for working and climbing the ladder that our beloved owners have accomplished , there is no reason why they do not go on long weekends whenever they see fit. Who is a former employee to complain about that - they are using their own hard earned money. I do feel better about venting - it is just that I have worked for more than half my life in the world and it bothers me when I see lazy, under achievers who have nothing better to do than waste company time and money to moan and groan about their own ineptitude. Grow up.

keep up the great work and not listen to the comments that disgruntled co workers make.

There are newer employer reviews for Solid Cactus