Solomon-Page Group

www.solomonpage.com

On the Ball

Pros

Fast and effective. Was able to get me an interview in less than a day. During the Negotiation stage. They still had other offers lined up for me.

Cons

Sometimes it took awhile for any feedback. Negative, Positive, or stagnant. Made it hard to know where you stand when other offers come around.

More feedback and followups

Other reviews for Solomon-Page Group

Purposely lied about temp to perm job and lied to their client company

Former Employee - Accountant  in  Orangeburg, NY
    Former Employee - Accountant in Orangeburg, NY

Pros

Paid on time, accessible company contact

Cons

Dishonest representation of the position

I was lured away from a position (company was closing in a month.) before I collected severance. The promise was that it was a temp to perm job. I decided to make the change as I had been looking for 6 months without success. I called my Solomon Page contact several times over the 3 month probation period to get feedback. I was always told I was doing well and would get the job. At the end of the 3rd month I called and said "OK, time to speak with HR". I was told that they were not done evaluating me yet. Throughout the process I continued to look for a job with another agency. I knew that anything could go wrong and I wanted to be prepared. I found another job and spoke to my supervisor at the temp job. My intention was to give them an opportunity to hire me if they were interested. Turns out there was no job and Solomon Page told them I was only interested in temporary work. They lied to me about the job and they lied to the employer about me.

SPG Intern

Pros

Nice people in upper management

Cons

Unrealistic call expectations for interns

There are newer employer reviews for Solomon-Page Group.

Worked for Solomon-Page Group? Contribute to the Community!