SolomonEdwardsGroup

www.solomonedwards.com

Very good place to work with decent opportunities but may have to leave for serious advancement.

Recruiter (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsProgressive firm with its sights set on having more than $100 million in revenues across consulting and recruiting. Overall good management and leadership.

ConsUpper and local management can move slowly on making decisions and investing in employees. It is important that you can learn fast and figure things out.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to see more investment in more formally developing employees and providing roles for them to step up into and to have more home-grown leadership.

It's a challenging job and a challenging environment but overall they empower you to succeed.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at SolomonEdwardsGroup

Pros: There is a relatively good work/life balance and they have a solid reputation so there is strong access to clients… Cons: If you're not close to senior management it's harder to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be afraid to to spend on resources. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a very short, laborious position; A 5 year old could have done the job..

Data Entry (Typist) Temp (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SolomonEdwardsGroup

Pros: - Possibility of a Temp-to-Perm position with benefits and stable pay - Experience; if projects last a few months - An okay… Cons: - Projects (contracts) usually lasted only a one week; maybe two - You will be discontinued if your hours exceed 40 per week (obligation to… Advice to Senior Management: My advice would be to stop acting like you are better than the applicants; because you too and become just like us at any given… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SolomonEdwardsGroup.

Worked for SolomonEdwardsGroup? Contribute to the Community!