Solstice Sunglass Boutiques
www.solsticestores.com New York, NY 1 to 5 Employees

Great company

Sales Specialist (Former Employee)
Hawaii (Guatemala)

I worked at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques full-time for more than a year

ProsDecent discount, great incentives, contests. RMs and DMs care about all employees and are always available to talk to you if you need to. Great training on product knowledge. Promote from within.

ConsThis is only for the hawaii store, all other store managers are awesome (asked employees from ofher stores). Boss was a total douche! Throws employees under the bus. Doesn't give recognition to those who deserve it. Favortism. Very unorganized and miss run. Doesn't work hours a store manager should.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to what employees are saying about this particular manager. He is the reason why workers keep quitting. The store is a $3m store because of location not because of him.

Great Company!!!

I have been working at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Corporate is great. People are amazing, and it feels like… Cons: Company needs to invest more hours into there part time… Advice to Senior Management: Management is great with support, but they should invest more money into… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's Okay.

Keyholder (Former Employee)

I worked at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy Interview Process Nice Break Length Great Discounts Great Customer-Employee Interaction Cons: Long Training Process Long Application No Advancement in the company Very Unorganized Advice to Senior Management: I feel as if there should be more raises for the people who work hard and I feel like there should be more business locations… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Worked for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Solstice Sunglass Boutiques employees.