Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

There are newer employer reviews for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

Great place to work

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Corporate doesn't micromanage. Good base pay. Biggest selection of sunglasses in the mall. You're empowered to do what is right for the customer, even if it isn't necessarily company policy.

Cons

They always find ways to take away the bonuses. They don't give you a break down of your commission and bonus, so you just have to trust them. They are frequently wrong or paid late. Communications seem like they are written for elementary school students. What is it about Corporations that make them talk to employee's like children. TOOOOOO MAAAANNNNYYYYY FORRRMMMS!

Break down our bonuses. Stop splitting up our bonuses. If we make our month, give us the bonus!

64 Other Employee Reviews for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques (View Most Recent)

Great Company!!

Former Employee - Stylist in Trumbull, CT
    Former Employee - Stylist in Trumbull, CT

I worked at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The discounts were great, I can say I can almost open my own sunglass boutique! The incentives and contests were great, really made the work day/ week fun knowing I could have the highest numbers for my store or district. I had two really good bosses easy to work with and talk to. If I had a conern or needed advise on how to approach customers to make their shopping experience fun and not stressful.

Cons

The only concern I had was being the only person in the store for a whole shift or day and you couldn't take little breaks and eat. It was also difficult to go to the restroom in the back because no one would be on the floor monitoring it.

Stepping Stones

I have been working at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques full-time

Pros

Solstice gives you tools to control your own business. Freedom to make decisions.

Cons

Solstice gives little support to lower volume stores.

Give more support to your teams in locations other than New York, California, and Florida. Advertising throughout the mall and television will also help get the word out to boost a traffic increase.

There are newer employer reviews for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques