Solstice Sunglass Boutiques

www.solsticestores.com

Fun & Easy Job!

Stylist (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsEasiest retail experience I've ever had, the most fun too. The company encourages you to essentially throw a party and invite the customer. Managing inventory is a breeze, you try on designer sunglasses all day and you'll be the first mall employees out the door 5 minutes after you close. Also, very competitive pay for mall sales jobs. Pretty great discount too and many promotions that could land you free eyewear and swag! An easy foray into luxury sales.

ConsAssociates must take their own initiative in learning the product which is essential to selling. I was offered no training what so ever on product knowledge, had to hunt down and read vendor literature to educate myself.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to emphasize product knowledge and training. Some kind of more formal onboarding would do a lot of good instead of just throwing people on the floor to sell. TIghter management of inventory is definitely needed.

Great company

Sales Specialist (Former Employee) Hawaii (Guatemala)

I worked at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent discount, great incentives, contests. RMs and DMs care about all employees and are always available… Cons: This is only for the hawaii store, all other store managers are awesome (asked employees from ofher stores). Boss was a total douche! Throws… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to what employees are saying about this particular manager. He is the reason why… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company!!!

I have been working at Solstice Sunglass Boutiques full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Corporate is great. People are amazing, and it feels like… Cons: Company needs to invest more hours into there part time… Advice to Senior Management: Management is great with support, but they should invest more money into… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Solstice Sunglass Boutiques.

Worked for Solstice Sunglass Boutiques? Contribute to the Community!