Solugenix Corporation
solugenix.com Irvine, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Solugenix Corporation

ProsSolugenix was a great place to work. The corporate structure allowed for solid growth. However the company that hired us to consult made it difficult to properly do my job.

ConsDepending on the hiring firm, consulting with Solugenix could be difficult. No fault to Solugenix, just the nature of the business

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're doing a great job. Keep up the good work, create more opportunities in more geographic areas. Expand the technologies you work with.

It's like my second family

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Leadership Team is great to work worth, most work together as a cohesive team to… Cons: The Leadership Team is great, but can stretch themselves too… Advice to Senior Management: Delegate additional tasks to subordinates so that you can focus… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ok Company to work, the benefits are good, but no 401K macth.

Senior Systems Architect (Current Employee)
Irvine, CA

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Not too much to say, the benefits are good, but… Cons: Recruitment process is strange, they project as if they are the clients, but they are just a staffing company. The recruiters are good,… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure who is management, there are too many of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Solugenix Corporation.

Worked for Solugenix Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solugenix Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Solugenix Corporation CEO Shashi Jasthi. All reviews posted anonymously by Solugenix Corporation employees.