Solutia
www.solutia.com Saint Louis, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

excellent learning experience

High Performance Relief Operator (Former Employee)
Trenton, MI

ProsPay was excellent, benefits were really great and the company was pretty flexible with work home life. Management was supportive in work situations and out side of work situations as well.

ConsYou work a very hard swing shift, long hours and lots of overtime...the place is unionized which is positive but Solutia is very smart and know loopholes around union contract policies.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest to pay close attention to workforce during downtime, a lot can be accomplished during that time. Also bring back the Trenton, MI plant because A. we need jobs and B. the green energy boom is hitting here in Michigan so the photovoltaic product would bring profit and the shipping cost issue would pay for itself.

I have learned how to overcome many obstacles in the face of adversity.

Operator (Current Employee)
    Anniston, AL

I have been working at Solutia

Pros: The work schedule is very accommodating for young working families. Solutia also provides doors for people that want to pursue… Cons: The number one downside at my Solutia job site is that there are to many management - employee blood relationships, which causes management to make… Advice to Senior Management: I wise man once said that true favoritism is earned not by favor but fitness (MLK JR.), in saying this I believe that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

it was a valuable experienca,andi leared a lot and i have he knowledge to suceed

Noshock-operator (Current Employee)
    Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Solutia

Pros: the pay an the good benfits you get and the… Cons: as shift worker you are a way from yur family… Advice to Senior Management: let your employes that they ar doing a good job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Solutia.

Worked for Solutia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solutia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Solutia CEO Mark J. Costa. All reviews posted anonymously by Solutia employees.