Awesome company, great opportunities!

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive  in  Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SolutionStream

Pros

Custom software development is a challenging and rewarding industry if you have the tools, support and leadership. SolutionStream absolutely has it. Having sold for several technology firms prior, I can attest that the work is hard, your expected to deliver, but the company gives you all the tools and support to do so. Their reputation in the community is also very high.

Cons

The only challenge is that you actually have nothing to sell ;) But that's also a benefit, you get to see clients dreams go from concept to reality. Many of the systems we've built started on nothing but a concept on a napkin to multi-million dollar firms.

Expanding operations is the next step. With the talent we have and the results we garner, SolutionStream can truly become a software powerhouse.

Other Reviews for SolutionStream

Family friendly and flexible, but a bit of a mess

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time for more than a year

Pros

Solution Stream is very supportive of flexible schedules and remote work to allow employees to make their families a priority.
    Getting paid for hours over 40 is awesome!
    Interesting projects and getting to work with some of the newest technologies

Cons

If you are working Staff Aug, there is a feeling of real disconnect from the rest of the company.
    There is a complete lack of set process in the sales and development process which often leads to the sales dept making promises that development cant deliver on. On bigger projects, management doesnt have a clear path for how to manage the project.
    No long term career path
    Compensation is mediocre and other than PTO, benefits are too.

Figure out a way to make Staff Aug employees feel more engaged
    Give me a reason to stay here long term
    Make the mid level management team more meaningful
    Develop some solid process so there is consistency in Solution Stream managed projects.

Excellent Work Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Excellent work life balance, super positive place to work with relaxed atmosphere. Great incentives. Paid overtime, the ability to use vacation time normally or be paid for it, and the ability to bank overtime hours to accrue additional vacation are all awesome benefits. The management structure is very flat so your voice is heard.

Cons

The lifestyle of a consultant can be difficult and disjointed. The opportunity for career advancement within the company is limited for those that come in at Senior Developer or above.

Focus on opportunities for training, and opportunities for career advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for SolutionStream.

Worked for SolutionStream? Contribute to the Community!