There are newer employer reviews for SolutionStream

Great company to work for!

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time

Pros

Highly-talented and experienced group of people who have proven ability to deliver fabulous custom software. They are also a lot of fun to work with. Working with many clients, you have the opportunity to develop a breadth of experience that you can't get working for one company.

Cons

If you do not like consulting (often switching from one client to another), then this may not be for you.

13 Other Employee Reviews for SolutionStream (View Most Recent)

The best company I have ever worked for. The company I will retire with.

Current Employee - Private  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Private in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time for more than a year

Pros

SolutionStream stood by me with several life events. I always feel appreciated. They have given me a "home" for the long haul. SolutionStream is highly effective, and treats their employees GREAT. I am thankful every day for my job. I love working with the Owners. They listen to my ideas and make me feel valued. They give their employees great holiday gifts by seniority. They gave a 6 year employee a paid trip to Hawaii. SolutionStream Rocks.

Cons

I wish we had an office in Salt Lake.

Share all the great things you do for your employees with the world. Keep engaging with the employees. Even though we are growing (100+ this year) be sure not to loose that small company culture and feeling.

Awesome company, great opportunities!

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SolutionStream

Pros

Custom software development is a challenging and rewarding industry if you have the tools, support and leadership. SolutionStream absolutely has it. Having sold for several technology firms prior, I can attest that the work is hard, your expected to deliver, but the company gives you all the tools and support to do so. Their reputation in the community is also very high.

Cons

The only challenge is that you actually have nothing to sell ;) But that's also a benefit, you get to see clients dreams go from concept to reality. Many of the systems we've built started on nothing but a concept on a napkin to multi-million dollar firms.

Expanding operations is the next step. With the talent we have and the results we garner, SolutionStream can truly become a software powerhouse.

There are newer employer reviews for SolutionStream

Worked for SolutionStream? Contribute to the Community!