There are newer employer reviews for Solutionary

Growing Industry!!!

Current Employee - Information Security Analyst in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Information Security Analyst in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Solutionary (less than an year)

Pros

Growing industry that really knows how to take care of their customers. It's a very refreshing Customer First company! I haven't experienced this in a company before.

Cons

It's a growing company, might have to work extra hours per week but it's exciting! I am proud to work here. I have worked at other companies that are not as close knit as Solutionary.

Great visionary leadership! I learn something every day from my manager and co workers. I am very proud to work here.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Solutionary (View Most Recent)

Great Company in a Growing Industry

Current Employee - Current Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Current Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Solutionary full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Solutionary is a great company to work for with great corporate values. Senior management has an open door policy and truly cares about the well being of their employees. The company is growing at a rapid rate which means there is never a dull day. Each and every day brings a new challenge and learning opportunity. Security is something that is here for the long haul so Solutionary provides great job security.

Cons

The same thing that is a pro is also a con; growing at a very rapid rate, which means there is a lot of work to do. Sometimes it is very difficult to stay focused on the task at hand since you are being pulled in different directions.

Keep doing what you are donig.

Growing like wildfire!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

I have been working at Solutionary full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Solutionary is the only pure-play MSSP in the industry and ranked as a leader in the 2012 MSSP Magic Quadrant. They know security, it's their only focus. If you're looking for a great place to work with a forecasted 20-30% increase in employee count, over the next year, Solutionary is the place. And, with the expected increase in employee count, they'll be plenty of opportunity for advancement. I've been with the company for about 5 years and appreciate the leadership and dedication of all teammates.

Cons

None at this time - so busy; hanging in there!

Keep doing what you're doing and steering the company down the path of success. You've successfully done it many times over!

There are newer employer reviews for Solutionary