Solutionreach

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Solutionreach

Great Company Great People

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a company that provides a lot of possibilities to advance. I have only worked here for 8 months and have already had to opportunity to advance two separate times. The management is always looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile. If you are motivated and willing to work and learn you will see growth. I have had opportunities to grow as well as branch into other fields and travel, even though that is not my job description they have given me chances to prove myself and advance. The leaders are willing to get to know you as a person and teach you one on one.

Cons

As with any company that is seeing so much success there are always changes. I do not see this as a con, but being willing to learn new things and adapt each day is a must!

Keep it up. I have been very happy since I got this job. I have enjoyed the individual help and advice. I love that you are aware of my future goals and are willing to help push me in that direction.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Solutionreach (View Most Recent)

'Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.' -Confucius

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Solutionreach is a company that recognizes individual achievement and is very open to suggestions and ideas from everyone within the company. During my relatively short tenure here, I've changed positions twice. I started in the customer service department, but I noticed some potential for improved processes. I brought my observations to the attention of management and was given the opportunity to lead the creation of a new team within the company in order to try my ideas out. Once that team had become well-established, I made another proposal for change and was allowed to explore yet another new position. No other company I've heard of, let alone worked for, has ever been that open to change or has been that receptive to its employees ideas.

Micromanaging is a non-issue as Solutionreach hires A+ people to work here and gives them the tools they need to self-manage. The management team holds weekly meetings to pass information to the customer service team and to get feed back from those who are in the proverbial trenches. Everyone gets to offer input for important decisions and changes that are coming up; each employee's voice means something.

Raises are regular and there are various perks and benefits including bonuses, unlimited free soda and snacks, weekly company breakfasts with coffee and bagels from Einstein Bagels, regular catered luncheons (at least monthly), and more. The company is very family focused and has semi-regular events for employees, couples, and families. (I'm writing this in mid-October and at the end of this month we have a Halloween event with costumes and office to office trick-or-treating for kids/grandkids/etc.)

The company recently sold to a growth equity investment firm who is helping the business to grow even more quickly than it already was. The effects of that growth are easily felt by employees in a very positive way. Thanks, both verbal and compensatory, is consistently given to employees for their part in helping the company grow.

Lastly, and likely most importantly, I absolutely love my co-workers. The people here are definitely what make the company what it is. Everyone from the CEO down is friendly and upbeat. I've made tons of friends here and even brought a few of my existing friends into the company.

I couldn't ask for more from a career and have no plans on going anywhere soon!

Cons

I probably spend a few too many hours here (because I love what I do and love my co-workers) and I don't live in Lehi, so the commute could certainly be shorter.

It's a couple freeway exits along I-15 before most of the decent restaurants can be reached, but Lehi is about the fastest growing city in Utah, so I expect that will change quickly.

Except on Tuesdays when it's catered, the coffee is horrible! I'm one of only a few who drinks it, but if I have to complain about something . . .

Don't forget where we come from! The company is growing quickly and it's who we've been that has gotten us here. Every company has to modify how things are done as it grows, but don't step too far from our initial vision. As excited as I am for where we're going, I love who we are now as well!

Family-focused company, exciting projects in Engineering, overall great place to work.

Current Employee - Software Developer in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach

Pros

A CTO that really cares about his engineers and taking care of them.
    Fun work environment, great co-workers.
    Daily ping pong matches.

Cons

Transparency for top-level management decisions could be increased.
    Too much free soda results in a belly ache.

Periodic memo or Q&A from management (CEO, CFO, CTO) to employees on the state of the company, especially during times of change.

There are newer employer reviews for Solutionreach