SolutionsIQ

www.solutionsiq.com
There are newer employer reviews for SolutionsIQ

Great place to learn and develop yourself, but not much opportunity for advancement

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I worked at SolutionsIQ

Pros

Has a history of being the best at what they do - clearly the place you want to work if you want to focus on agile development practices. More dedicated to learning and success for their customers than at other consulting firms I've worked for. Great colleagues, with a culture that's really committed to collaborative work and learning.

Cons

Poor benefits package, especially vacation, which is the worst of any company I'd worked for (5 years before you get more than 2 weeks). Vague salary structure. Unclear path for advancement. Difficulty in closing deals and a frequently changing strategy has led to an unstable work environment.

Create clear, focused vision to for the future, and stick to it, so your customers and employees know what they can count on. Give people a clear understanding of how their contributions will be acknowledged and recognized.

10 Other Employee Reviews for SolutionsIQ (View Most Recent)

SolutionIQ best contractor for Microsoft work

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Technical Writer in Redmond, WA

I worked at SolutionsIQ

Pros

1. They respect their employees.

2. Microsoft is probably the major company in which they place their employees. Such employees are contracted as "v-" (vee-dash) vendors, which means they can work indefinitely as long as there is work, as opposed to most other contractors at Microsoft who are "a-" agency employees, who can work only for a year before they are required to take 100 days off.

They also throw a yearly family picnic for everyone, which is probably very expensive. I worked for them for six years, and never heard anything negative about them; which I think is very significant.

Cons

Most of the work is contract; not FTE.

They are doing a great job for what they do!

Great company to work with and represent!

I have been working at SolutionsIQ

Pros

SolutionsIQ allows it's team members to do what they need to in order to accomplish their jobs. They offer support, and treat people like professional adults. It's a refreshing environment to be in each day.

Cons

The culture can seem laid back, and could perhaps use a bit more drive...but really, there is a great amount of work life balance, and that is pretty important to a lot of individuals.

My only suggestion is to review the benefits, specifically the vacation/PTo policy in order to bring it up to industry standards.

There are newer employer reviews for SolutionsIQ