Love Soma

Current Employee - Part-Time Sales Associate in Kingwood, TX
Current Employee - Part-Time Sales Associate in Kingwood, TX

I have been working at Soma Intimates part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working for this company. The other people I work with are great everyone gets along with each other everyone's really kind. We are always having a good laugh I really enjoy this job ,very stress free.

Cons

I don't have any cons to discuss I'm pretty happy with my job and everything that comes with it.

Advice to Management

my advice for management would be let us have a pajama day since that is oh really big seller in the store.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Exceed expectations and you are ignored, but make a mistake and you are recognized for it instantly!

Former Employee - Part Time Sales Lead in Sugar Land, TX
    Former Employee - Part Time Sales Lead in Sugar Land, TX

I worked at Soma Intimates part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training, customers, coworkers, employee discounts, commission

Cons

Ridiculous amounts of conference calls that are repetitive. A typical shift requires you to complete operational projects, make sales goals, tend to customer needs, close and clean the entire store and be out at a reasonable time with a skeleton staff.

Advice to Management

Stop all the conference calls about sales goals. This takes me away from tending to customers to make sales! Start recognizing your staff when they do well. It builds morale. When you reply to a customer's email about a positive shopping experience they had at a particular store with a particular employee, please mean it when you reply back and state you will forward this positive review to the district manager and that particular store. If it wasn't for the customer coming back to the store to give me a print out of the wonderful things she wrote about me in the email and the companies response that I would be recognized for my wonderful service, I would have never known.

2. Good People, Low pay

Current Employee - ASM in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - ASM in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Soma Intimates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love providing good service to the customer, my team is nice, and girls are friendly. Employee discount is great.

Cons

Bonus is hard to obtain Email Capture is difficult Conversion, conversion.. Low pay. You depend on Bonus to make a living.