There are newer employer reviews for Soma Intimates

Love Soma

Current Employee - Part-Time Sales Associate in Kingwood, TX
Current Employee - Part-Time Sales Associate in Kingwood, TX

I have been working at Soma Intimates part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working for this company. The other people I work with are great everyone gets along with each other everyone's really kind. We are always having a good laugh I really enjoy this job ,very stress free.

Cons

I don't have any cons to discuss I'm pretty happy with my job and everything that comes with it.

my advice for management would be let us have a pajama day since that is oh really big seller in the store.

148 Other Employee Reviews for Soma Intimates (View Most Recent)

Good People, Low pay

Current Employee - ASM in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - ASM in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Soma Intimates full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love providing good service to the customer, my team is nice, and girls are friendly.
    Employee discount is great.

Cons

Bonus is hard to obtain
    Email Capture is difficult
    Conversion, conversion..
    Low pay. You depend on Bonus to make a living.

Worst upper level management ever!

Former Employee - Assistant Management in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Assistant Management in Seattle, WA

I worked at Soma Intimates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great place to work if you dont need to make money and just want a few hours to get away and socialize

Cons

As a management team member sales goals are outragously high makes it almost impossible to achieve therefore they dont have to pay out bonuses.
    upon hiring your told about the many opportunitites within the chicos/fas family i.e transfering to whbm or chicos or corporate yet when you inquire about making one of those transfers the d.m becomes extrememly defensive and wont support you
    upper management offers no support to anyone other then store manager

truly need to be more proactive in supporting other team members besides the "store manager" especially when given a paper trail to support information given to them concerning blatant lies and deciet. I have never heard the word retaliation used so much in a management position. Once you stand up for yourself you will be the one retaliated against. I encourage you to re evaluate the people you have as d.m whos role within the soma brand should be to support and encourage not cast accusations from the comfort of their own home and pop in once every 8 weeks.

There are newer employer reviews for Soma Intimates