Sonic

www.sonicdrivein.com

Good job for High School kids.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsEmployees were fun, job was fast-paced, great way for young workers to learn how to interact with customers and resolve problems. Also, if the store was large enough (ours wasn't) then raises were rather easy to come by.

ConsHectic at times. There were so many younger employees that immaturity was a real issue in the workplace. Also, the upper management was husband and wife, as well as their daughter being in lower management so there was a lot of unprofessional discussions and actions due to favoritism among family. However, that was simply be an isolated problem and it doesn't reflect Sonic Drive-In as a company.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo families in the workplace.

Sonic process

Associate Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sonic part-time for less than a year

Pros: It depends what store you are in but the hours are pretty flexible.… Cons: Some of the worst customers to date. The pay can be much… More

Great place to develop a career

Partner (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sonic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: From a management perspective: -Scheduling freedom -Competitive pay -Excellent health care plans -Ready to use business plans/operations guides -Ready… Cons: -Sometimes work long days, including weekends and holidays -Difficulty hiring qualified… Advice to Senior Management: I cannot share advice to upper management as I am upper management. However, I can share… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sonic.

Worked for Sonic? Contribute to the Community!