Sonic
www.sonicdrivein.com Oklahoma City, OK 5000+ Employees

My experience so far is changing to worse

Car-Hop (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsCool place to meet new people, good co-workers.

ConsLong hours for nothing in return, not enough compensation for the carhops who work their beep off all day and get treated like dogs from rude customers that think they own the place.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the "Labor watch" thing you guys have, is making us carhops work short hours when we really need them. And stop treating the customers like kings, you guys never know how they really treat us before they send you those complaints and management scream at us because a customer had a bad experience in our store. So please treat us with respect and have the time to understand what really happens in your stores. Oh and by the way stop making us report tips when sometimes we don't even win anything.

Good opportunity for the right kind of person

Manager (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Sonic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great opportunity to make money and being very hands on… Cons: The required hours are a grind and there is a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just keeps getting better and better

Managing Partner (Current Employee)
    Shreveport, LA

I have been working at Sonic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Unlimited income potential, like owning your own business Cons: Advancement opportunities are limited, have to be in the right… Advice to Senior Management: Offer better opportunities to move into multi unit management, or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sonic.

Worked for Sonic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sonic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sonic CEO Cliff Hudson. All reviews posted anonymously by Sonic employees.