SonicWALL
www.sonicwall.com San Jose, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Overall a good place to work

San Jose, CA

I have been working at SonicWALL

ProsPersonally I find SonicWall a pleasant place to work. The benefits are good, they have 401K matching, and the managers, directors, and VP's I deal with are great.

ConsSonicWall is not very consistent at giving raises and they are normally around 2% of your salary. Their employee bonus system is meager at best, even after having record revenue numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs with any company, upper management should never forget the "little guys" who make it happen. Recognition is one thing but financial rewards go a bit further - especially with moral.

Great experience

Intern (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at SonicWALL

Pros: - Friendly people - Work was diverse Cons: - Used to provide lunch, not anymore Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great for work life balance...short on technical and career growth

Seattle, WA

I have been working at SonicWALL

Pros: - WorkLife balance could not be better. - Great Manager in my case.… Cons: - Executives are very vary of risk and hence no investment in game changing products - Growth prospects… Advice to Senior Management: - Invest in the future. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SonicWALL.

Worked for SonicWALL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SonicWALL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SonicWALL CEO Matt Medeiros. All reviews posted anonymously by SonicWALL employees.