SonicWALL
www.sonicwall.com San Jose, CA 500 to 999 Employees

SonicWALL is fast-paced and interesting place to work.

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at SonicWALL full-time for more than a year

ProsSonicWALL's firewall product has all the features necessary to compete in the UTM/Multi-function firewall space. They have a very well implemented application control platform. They have a large number of marketing collateral to support their sales business.

ConsThey treat every other product other than firewalls as "low relevance". Everything is about the UTM/firewall. Forget about the formerly tier-one Anti-Spam product, the formerly market leading VPN product and their incredible load-balancing technologies.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend some resources on the other products. They are worth it.

Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at SonicWALL

Pros: Good company for work life balance Cons: Nothing i can think of. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was a great thing but not sure anymore

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at SonicWALL full-time

Pros: -Great compensation and bonus -401k match -Good work life balance -Great co-workers Cons: -Lacks long term vision -No new cutting edge innovations -Medical plans not… Advice to Senior Management: Make it easy for employees to do their jobs: -Do away with unnecessary… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SonicWALL.

Worked for SonicWALL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SonicWALL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SonicWALL CEO Matt Medeiros. All reviews posted anonymously by SonicWALL employees.