Sonoco Products

www.sonoco.com

Great Company, Great Job, Tough Location

Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) Hartsville, SC

ProsGreat management, employees are empowered, very open atmosphere, fantastic people, very competitive pay. Employees stay a long time here because it is such a great company.

ConsOnly one - Location. The actual place is great, small town with Florence close by so everything you could need is here. Geography is nice because you have several places two hours from here BUT the location is not big enough or popular enough to draw good teachers and schools. The elementary schools are AWESOME in many places here, but after that you are struggling to find good schools, even private.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep looking out to see what is next, stay ahead of the tough times by diversifying, and benchmarking other firms to identify best practices.

Could be alot worse , very supportive of employees who serve in the military.

Spiral Assistant (Current Employee) Neenah, WI

I have been working at Sonoco Products

Pros: pay is fair in comparison to other companies , good chance at advancement . Benefits are better than some employers in the… Cons: Blatant favoritism , ever increasing workload on hourly employees , too many supervisors , too much safety talk… Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to your employees , we might not have fancy college degrees , but we do have a ton of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good company to work for.

Senior Professional Scientist (Current Employee) Hartsville, SC

I have been working at Sonoco Products

Pros: Stable job, good benefit, variety of projects that makes lift… Cons: Not enough technical support for high level R&D work. Advice to Senior Management: Increase budget for R&D work. This is the well worthy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sonoco Products.

Worked for Sonoco Products? Contribute to the Community!