Sonoco Products
www.sonoco.com Hartsville, SC 5000+ Employees

Could be alot worse , very supportive of employees who serve in the military.

Spiral Assistant (Current Employee)
Neenah, WI

I have been working at Sonoco Products

Prospay is fair in comparison to other companies , good chance at advancement . Benefits are better than some employers in the area . Very good vacation packages , have 3 weeks after 5 years of service , plus 3 personal days a year.

ConsBlatant favoritism , ever increasing workload on hourly employees , too many supervisors , too much safety talk , but the only time safety is improved is when someone gets hurt or several close calls happen .

Advice to Senior ManagementStart listening to your employees , we might not have fancy college degrees , but we do have a ton of real world experience . Be more proactive with safety , its time to walk the walk , not just talk about it.

Great Company, Great Job, Tough Location

Sourcing Manager (Current Employee)
Hartsville, SC

I have been working at Sonoco Products

Pros: Great management, employees are empowered, very open atmosphere, fantastic people, very competitive pay.… Cons: Only one - Location. The actual place is great, small town with Florence close by so everything you could need is here. Geography… Advice to Senior Management: Keep looking out to see what is next, stay ahead of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good company to work for.

Senior Professional Scientist (Current Employee)
Hartsville, SC

I have been working at Sonoco Products

Pros: Stable job, good benefit, variety of projects that makes lift… Cons: Not enough technical support for high level R&D work. Advice to Senior Management: Increase budget for R&D work. This is the well worthy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sonoco Products.

Worked for Sonoco Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sonoco Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sonoco Products CEO Harris E. DeLoach Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Sonoco Products employees.