Sonora Quest Laboratories
www.sonoraquest.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

I love the culture at SQL. We live our values, and positively affect patient's lives everyday.

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories

ProsSonora Quest has great benefits, leadership training, community service focus, quality awards, Six Sigma focus, and is all accross the state. I feel so lucky to work here. We are growing in a tough economy, something not most Arizona companies can say.

ConsIt is hard to find downsides. The company has had mandatory PTO, but they did this to preserve jobs. Some of the IT systems need to be improved as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for offering leadership training. This has helped me in my job. Please keep listening to the employees for more great ideas. Good job on getting the Ethics awards.

Why work at Sonora Quest

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories

Pros: They are an organization that has a clear goal and… Cons: They are not adept to change. Many of the mid level management practices are… Advice to Senior Management: Take advantage of the young and innovative talent that is coming your way.… More

I really liked working there!

Clinical Lab Scientist (Former Employee)
Mesa, AZ

I worked at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great people, Good organization, great benefits. Cons: Pay not as competative as market. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Worked for Sonora Quest Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sonora Quest Laboratories reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sonora Quest Laboratories CEO David A. Dexter. All reviews posted anonymously by Sonora Quest Laboratories employees.