There are newer employer reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

I love the culture at SQL. We live our values, and positively affect patient's lives everyday.

Pros

Sonora Quest has great benefits, leadership training, community service focus, quality awards, Six Sigma focus, and is all accross the state. I feel so lucky to work here. We are growing in a tough economy, something not most Arizona companies can say.

Cons

It is hard to find downsides. The company has had mandatory PTO, but they did this to preserve jobs. Some of the IT systems need to be improved as well.

Advice to Management

Thank you for offering leadership training. This has helped me in my job. Please keep listening to the employees for more great ideas. Good job on getting the Ethics awards.

Other Employee Reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

1. Why work at Sonora Quest

Pros

They are an organization that has a clear goal and vision that could be reflected in their day to day activities

Cons

They are not adept to change. Many of the mid level management practices are those carried over from old business ways. They are not interested in revolutionizing their structure

Advice to Management

Take advantage of the young and innovative talent that is coming your way. Incorporate it with old and proven methodologies to increase employee satisfaction and organizational profitability

Supply Chain Internship

Former Employee - Supply Chain Intern in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Supply Chain Intern in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Sonora Quest Laboratories part-time

Pros

Friendly and open atmosphere. Good Values and work culture. Excellent CEO and top management. Lots of opportunities and room for growth.

Cons

May not be as progressive/forward thinking as some may desire.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the attitude of striving to make sure all employees are learning and growing.