There are newer employer reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

Great company, Great people!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are a lot of genuinely good people at Sonora who truly care about the patients they serve. With everyone ultimately working towards the same goal of patient care it makes it a great work environment! I also love that they really offer their employees a lot of opportunity to learn new things, get outside of their comfort zone and really grow in their careers. I love a lot of things about this company but if I had to pick one thing that I love it most it is that this company truly does care about the community it serves and the proof is in the pudding with all the community awards it has received.

Cons

Not everyone knows that while we are part of the Banner network we are also our own company so sometimes that can be confusing to patients.

Keep offering learning opportunities and stay visionary. Keep sharing how we are doing as a company and where the economy stands for healthcare. This helps us understand what we need to do to keep improving and doing our best to serve our patients!

42 Other Employee Reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories (View Most Recent)

Excellent values-driven, Lean Six Sigma-based healthcare company

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time

Pros

Our CEO's mission is to be an industry driver of technology, rather than a follower. SQL is involved in several pilots to define and develop the best patient and physician experience. Employees who embrace the pace feel energized and positively driven by the mission and values.

Cons

There are so many changes in healthcare, the pressures can seem insurmountable.

Our industry is faced with the same brain-drain resulting from retiring talent with which all industries struggle. Our company has a fledgling knowledge management process, but the program doesn't get top-down support. When people in key positions leave, they are rarely asked by their leaders to make the effort to proactively transfer their knowledge. In this area, SQL seems to be sticking their head in the sand like most other technology-driven companies.

I love the culture at SQL. We live our values, and positively affect patient's lives everyday.

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories

Pros

Sonora Quest has great benefits, leadership training, community service focus, quality awards, Six Sigma focus, and is all accross the state. I feel so lucky to work here. We are growing in a tough economy, something not most Arizona companies can say.

Cons

It is hard to find downsides. The company has had mandatory PTO, but they did this to preserve jobs. Some of the IT systems need to be improved as well.

Thank you for offering leadership training. This has helped me in my job. Please keep listening to the employees for more great ideas. Good job on getting the Ethics awards.

There are newer employer reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

Worked for Sonora Quest Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!