Sonora Quest Laboratories

www.sonoraquest.com

Sonora Quest Laboratories is the best employer anywhere.

Current Employee - Billing  in  Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Billing in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Well SQL/Banner clearly has the best benefit package you could ask for. Our senior management team is always available to us and very down to earth we don't feel like they are snotty and uptight. When you pass them in the hallway they always great me with a smile and a warm Hello, how are you doing and then pause to hear your response.

Cons

Not enough opportunities for advancement for those who have years of experience who might not have a 4 year degree. I once saw someone prompted with a degree in Art History over another employee with 25+ years in the field. Now I have to ask who is of more value to the company? Clearly the person who has been doing the work for so many years.

Continue to do what you are doing, protect us all throughout the rough road in the financial world. I believe in Dave Dexter and am thankful he is our CEO.

Other reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

Solid and comfortable place to work, little option to move up in company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Flexible shifts available and locations throughout the state. Management has experience in the lab and is helpful in dealing with issues that arise.

Cons

It is very difficult to move up in the company. There is no emphasis placed on education for promotions, only experience.

Work with employee's so they have the knowledge and experience to move up and excel. Accept education as a positive in addition to experience.

Laboratory Sciences of Arizona A good place to work

Current Employee - Medical Lab Scientist  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Medical Lab Scientist in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Over all this is a good company to work for, I have worked for them at different sites for many years. It is a large company so there are many employment opportunities across the valley. The benefits are fine, they used to be better. The pay is acceptable and that could always be better.

Cons

It really depends on which site you work at as to how well it is managed. The company also seems to be very management heavy and even with the multitude of managers they still cannot accomplish their assigned tasks. Also they do not encourage education and advancement. They put up hurdles to get a decent raise.

I think that more attention should be paid to the quality of the management team at certain facilities. Being that I have worked for several facilities throughout the years, I have noticed some management teams are just incompetant. They do not understand how to encourage and motivate their employees. They also are ineffectual at getting things done. Employees at certain sites feel like they do not have a voice because there is no improvement in the situation.

There are newer employer reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Worked for Sonora Quest Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!