Sonora Quest Laboratories
www.sonoraquest.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great place for your career

Clinical Lab Scientist (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsGreat benefits
Decent pay
Positive work environment and coworker relationships
Good communication
An excellent company to start and grow your career and to further your experience in the field of Medical Lab Science.

ConsSometimes there is to much trickle down from upper management to management to the tech. The current state of Healthcare Reform is causing a higher than normal stress level and morale is definitely being affected.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should visit the individual labs much more often (currently as little as once a year) and try to talk to people on a more singular level and not at large meetings.

great workplace, enjoy being there

MLS (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: professional environment, best workplace, enjoyable workplace Cons: none, it is a nice workplace Advice to Senior Management: The dress code: Scrubs are most welcome but lately employees have made so many changes in their scrubs that it is difficult to figure out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sonora Quest Laboratories is the best employer anywhere.

Billing (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Well SQL/Banner clearly has the best benefit package you could ask for. Our senior management team is always available to us and very down… Cons: Not enough opportunities for advancement for those who have years of experience who might not have a 4 year degree. I once saw someone… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to do what you are doing, protect us all throughout the rough road in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Worked for Sonora Quest Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sonora Quest Laboratories reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sonora Quest Laboratories CEO David A. Dexter. All reviews posted anonymously by Sonora Quest Laboratories employees.