Sonora Quest Laboratories

www.sonoraquest.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

This is a company with a renowned reputation

Current Employee - Medical Laboratory Scientist in Gilbert, AZ
Current Employee - Medical Laboratory Scientist in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a good company to begin your career because of its good track record. The base salary is amongst the best compared to many other commercial and hospital laboratories' starting pay. The health benefits are decent especially if you have a family.

Cons

The management style and methodology does need improvements. The list of mandatory training and courses also need to be modified to better accompany each department.

Please consider executing positive reinforcements in order to reduce errors and improve dynamics in the work environment.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories (View Most Recent)

Politicians.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time

Pros

If you're a poor employee, you'll have a job there forever. It doesn't matter how much your co-workers make an official complaint.

Cons

They pretend to be giving you a raise and a promotion with a new "title" and little pay raise but in reality they are just saying a lot of money by always sending hourly workers home right and their forty hours and keeping except employees for fourteen hours extra every week for you to finish the work yourself. Yet they promote team work?? Please!

Quit being politicians.
    All the good qualities you claim to be that you advertise, none of your phlebotomists agree with it. I bet the senior leadership group loves it though.
    Maybe you should take a reality look at the bottom of your food chain.

I have had a wonderful experience working for this company.

Current Employee - Cytogeneticist in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Cytogeneticist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible hours, Family friendly, great benefits, wonderful people to work for. Our Supervisors are great, very understanding, flexible, willing to work with you. Try to make it a great work environment. Very professional. Very Nice people. Yearly bonus & Raise.

Cons

There are not very many cons. Sonora Quest is a great place to work. We didn't get raises last year, but they gave us all a bonus instead. It was to be expected with the economy.

There are newer employer reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories