Sonora Quest Laboratories
www.sonoraquest.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Politicians.

Phoenix, AZ

ProsIf you're a poor employee, you'll have a job there forever. It doesn't matter how much your co-workers make an official complaint.

ConsThey pretend to be giving you a raise and a promotion with a new "title" and little pay raise but in reality they are just saying a lot of money by always sending hourly workers home right and their forty hours and keeping except employees for fourteen hours extra every week for you to finish the work yourself. Yet they promote team work?? Please!

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit being politicians.
All the good qualities you claim to be that you advertise, none of your phlebotomists agree with it. I bet the senior leadership group loves it though.
Maybe you should take a reality look at the bottom of your food chain.

I have had a wonderful experience working for this company.

Cytogeneticist (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexible hours, Family friendly, great benefits, wonderful people to work for. Our Supervisors are great, very understanding, flexible, willing to work… Cons: There are not very many cons. Sonora Quest is a great place to work. We didn't get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall, a great place to work with positive leaders.

Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time for more than a year

Pros: The benefits are excellent. The people are friendly and greet you when you walk down the hall. There are lots of job opportunities if you… Cons: They underpay certain positions and overpay in others. Some of the techs make like $60-70k a year when the rest of us (with degrees but… Advice to Senior Management: See above. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Worked for Sonora Quest Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sonora Quest Laboratories reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sonora Quest Laboratories CEO David A. Dexter. All reviews posted anonymously by Sonora Quest Laboratories employees.