Sonora Quest Laboratories
www.sonoraquest.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Poor Management and even worse HR department

IT Position (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time for more than 10 years

ProsEmployees worked together and supported eachother. Benefits were good.

ConsEmployees were mandated to work weekends every month for over 2 years and long days to make up for the new systems problems. After 3 years the new system is still terrible and not user friendly. Countless complaints to senior management about overworked employees and lack of correction to problems with current billing system. If an employee is asked for their input regarding the new system or how they feel management is doing and the employee is honest and complains they are written up and eventually fired due to disciplinary issues for stating fact and wanting to get problems corrected. Horrible working environment for hard working employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your employees like a disposable number. If you ask an employee for their honest opinion don't punish them for it later. Disgraceful!

Best Place to Work

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories

Pros: Benefits - Our benefits are better than most companies Values - The majority of the people in this company live the values Perks - Free coffee, tea… Cons: Pay - Pay is good, but does not match current market according to the BLS HR - HR is not independent of the parent… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to leaving attendance up to the Sup/Mgr to track, get rid of the ATM system. This was designed for juveniles, not hard working… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to Work For, Not-So-Great Work Hours

MLS I (Current Employee)
Glendale, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits, Good working environment, Enjoyable work duties Cons: Overnight work schedule is too difficult at this location- 5 eight-hour shifts with one day off every other week. This is hard to do working… Advice to Senior Management: I believe working out a schedule that the employees have been asking for (4 ten-hour shifts) would help with employee retention and longetivity in this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Worked for Sonora Quest Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sonora Quest Laboratories reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sonora Quest Laboratories CEO David A. Dexter. All reviews posted anonymously by Sonora Quest Laboratories employees.