Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global

www.sonyericsson.com

Creation of innovative products in the mobile industry, something that makes the entire workplace tick.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSomething that entices everybody to come to work is the company's goal to always innovate and create some of the coolest products in the mobile industry. Working on such products for over a year before they hit the market is a very satisfying experience.

Most people at Sony Ericsson are nice to work with. The work place atmosphere is usually very relaxed. The benefits package offered by Sony Ericsson USA is usually top class.

ConsEven though the benefits package is very good, the salary the regular employee draws (Sony Ericsson USA) is usually fairly low comparing other employers.

great and learn-full

I have been working at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global

Pros: Great place to work, it was a learning place where… Cons: Slow management not lots of work, but helpful. I guess… Advice to Senior Management: none, maybe get better and maintaining your employees and see… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Frustration and Disappointment

Product Manager (Current Employee) Lund, Skåne (Sweden)

I have been working at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global

Pros: International working environment, very bright people, some of which want to make a difference, good… Cons: Since 2007 Sony Ericsson has been in a slow and continous decline which senior management have been unable to address, which in turn has lead… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership is key for setting the tone and direction of the company, senior management need to step up and re-energize the company so that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global.

Worked for Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global? Contribute to the Community!