Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global
www.sonyericsson.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

/ years of ups and downs, but a great experience

Project Manager Quality (Former Employee)
Lund, Skåne (Sweden)

ProsA great place to work @ when it comes to having a family. Possible to work from home alot. A changing working environment/field of work, it never gest boring.

ConsA sense of Nepotism colors the company at least in Lund. Old friends and colleagues from the days of Ericsson Mobile tend to watch each others backs to secure that no "outsiders" are let in.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to employees, Show more courage when it comes to hiring new forces

Nice place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global

Pros: Lots of holidays and vacation Cons: Not that much salary at work Advice to Senior Management: Management should learn to know technical stuff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

supplier quality engineer

Supplier Quality Engineer (Current Employee)
    Tongzhou, Beijing (China)

I have been working at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: open, passion, variance, young, international Cons: too many change for company orgniazation Advice to Senior Management: supplier quality engineer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global.

Worked for Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global CEO Kunimasa Suzuki. All reviews posted anonymously by Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global employees.